About this Event
Add to calendar
This workshop is focused on in-depth learning of the quiz tools in Canvas. Participants will learn how to create and administer a quiz, with or without an item bank, as well as how to moderate the quiz, adjust the quiz settings, and interpret the results. In addition, faculty will explore best practices in course design following the QM and Canvas Checklists.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create an Assignment Group for quizzes
- Create a quiz that includes a variety of question types
- Use the different settings such as randomizing and shuffling questions
- Create and use the “Item Banks” tool in Canvas
- Adjust quiz settings to provide accommodations, set due dates, and other important tasks
- Moderate and interpret quiz results and act on them
- Discuss best instructional design practices using the QM and Canvas Checklists
This is a self-paced, fully online workshop.
Last Enrollment Date: 7/28/22
Class Ends: 7/29/22
If the session is a self-paced training:
24 HOURS AFTER REGISTRATION: To get started with your self-paced online training, please visit https://mdc.instructure.com from the Dashboard click on Canvas session that you enrolled in.
To receive the Canvas Core Sessions Certificate, you need to complete 5 sessions: CAN1001, CAN1002, CAN1003, CAN1004, CAN1005
Time: 4 Hours (FPD)