About this Event
Add to calendar
The Canvas: Overview for Staff session is designed to give participants a look into the Canvas Learning Management System from a student's perspective. During the session, participants will learn the basics of Canvas global navigation, course structure, homepage and various features that are usually included in a course.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify browser requirements and platforms for Canvas
- Access Canvas from the Miami Dade Colleges Webpage
- How to log into a Canvas course
- Locate courses assigned in Canvas for students
- Access course content in a Canvas course
- List a few Canvas tools for student engagement
- Discuss best practices
This is a self-paced, fully online workshop.
Last Enrollment Date: 7/28/22
Class Ends: 7/29/22
To get started with your self-paced online training, please visit http://mycourses.mdc.edu using Chrome or Firefox 24 hours after you enroll, click on “Courses”, then enter the training site.
Time: 4 Hours (FPD)