About this Event
Add to calendar
The workshop explains how to use the built-in accessibility features in Microsoft Office and Universal Design techniques to quickly create documents that are ADA compliant.
The use of structure, fonts, tables, images, colors, alternate tags, reading order and more will be reviewed.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Use the Accessibility Checker in Word and PowerPoint
- Add alternative text to images
- Structure tables for easy navigation
- Check documents for contrast and color issues
- Check and correct Text order issues
This is a self-paced, fully online workshop.
Last Enrollment Date: 7/28/22
Class Ends: 7/29/22
To get started with your self-paced online training, please visit http://mycourses.mdc.edu using Chrome or Firefox 24 hours after you enroll, click on “Courses”, then enter the training site.
Time: 4 Hours (FPD)